Cerebral Palsy Sport - Trustee
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits|
|Closing Date||17 Jan|
Cerebral Palsy Sport is governed by a Board of up to ten Trustees that bring a range of skills to support the organisation with governance decisions. The Board are independent individuals with a range of skills and competencies across key sectors that enables Cerebral Palsy Sport to operate as an effective strategic national disability sports organisation (NDSO), charity and a Limited Company.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the charity and ensuring it performs effectively. Because of the charity's significant role in the development of disability sport, being a Trustee is a position of influence and significant responsibility, now and for future generations and provides the opportunity for national networking.
- To set and monitor the strategic direction of the charity and to ensure that our strategy is aligned with the values and mission of the organisation;
- To ensure the organisation is properly managed and complies with all relevant law and has the resources, policies and structures necessary to be effective and ensure the highest standards of corporate governance;
- To set the way the organisation is governed and monitor, guide and authorise the work of its subcommittees;
- To approve all major decisions and policies and the annual accounts;
- To ensure that appropriate protection, systems, and checks remain in place to mitigate exposure of the organisation to major risks
The recruitment process is being undertaken by Inclusive Boards on behalf of Cerebral Palsy Sport. If you wish to apply for this position, please supply the following by 23.59 17/01/2021
A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you
meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of
Details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to
you and over what period of time they have known you, referees will not be contacted
without your prior consent.
Diversity monitoring form - your data will be stored separately from your application and will at no time be connected to you or your application.
If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 to
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions all interviews will take place via video conference.
Our intention is to hold interviews week commencing 25/01/2021
Please send your CV and cover letter to: CPSport@inclusiveboards.co.uk
|Closing Date||23:59PM 17 Jan 2021|
|Interview Date||Week commencing 25/01/2021|
|Phone||0207 267 8369|